For the past decade Matthew (“Matt”) Muggeridge has represented clients in Virginia and across the country, from the traffic offenses to civil rights violations, from general district court all the way to the United States Supreme Court. Matt brings passion and enthusiasm to every case.
Matt started out in a labor and employment practice. He has greatly expanded his expertise to include: Family, Immigration, criminal, Debt-Bankruptcy, and Employment law. Matt is fluent in Spanish.
At FIDE Law, we want to provide you and your family those legal services which are most commonly required, when difficulties arise in family, money, or work.
Matt’s goal is to guide you through the complexities of our legal system, explain each step of the way, keep you informed throughout the process, return every call promptly, and work hard for the best resolution. Every case demands personal attention, and an appreciation of each client’s unique personal and family circumstances.
Matt lives in Fredericksburg with his musician wife and children. He is active in his community and church. He is an avid Washington Nationals fan.
Admitted to Practice:
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia